Hi. I`m 24 yo F. My nails are damaged by fungus. They look really sick with that yellow-green coloor and I`ve been treating them with tea tree oil but stil nothing. Don`t know what else could I do. Also, would like to know is it contagious? I have acrylic nails and fear that is the cause of my fungus problem.

Yeah, acrylic nails can give you fungi. It can be contagious. Nail fungus can be spread from one person to another and from one of your nails to other. If you have nails damaged by fungus you should try topical creams. Apply it directly to the infected area. Oral meds may help, but they have side effects so you should be careful. You can also try some natural products, such as apple cider vinegar. I`ve heard that vinegar really works. Also try to soak your fingers in a 50/50 water-acv solution for a few days for half an hour and you will get rid of the fungus.