Hi, I have started to work out two months ago. A friend of mine has convinced me to go for a program that he finds to be most satisfying. I thought that this program was very good. However, during the workout I have talked to some of the guys who told me that there are a lot of training programs. Now I am in doubt. Should I try some other program? Will I get better results? Don't you think there are too many programs?

Hi, I share your opinion. I too think that there are too many training programs. Experience has told me that most of them are basically the same. They all contain same exercises. The differences are in the order in which the exercises are performed. Also, each program has its own tricks that will help you achieve maximum results with a particular exercise. Some of these programs may even offer assistance when it comes to your diet. This sounds reasonable because it is very important to have a well balanced diet while you exercise. If you think that the current workout program is good for you, then I suggest you stick to it. Of course, it will not do you any harm if you decide to give some other program a try. Who knows, maybe the results will be better.