Hello. I'm 23 year old male and I would like to hear some crucial facts about some Cybernetics body furnace workout program.
A friend has recommended it to me and I can't find any details about it. For all my life I was very skinny but beside that, I've had really weak immunity. That’s the primary reason I started visiting gym almost every day. Just recently I ran out of ideas of workout exercises and that’s why I've been asking around about some good exercise program. Like I said, a friend has recommended me this Cybernetics body furnace workout program and I was just wondering does anybody know anything about it?

Hello. I'm in “workout business” for almost ten years now and I have tried at least a hundred different workout programs and I will tell you what I know about it. First, I will tell you that your friend definitely recommended you one of the best programs on the market.
What you need to know about this program!? According to this program-every cycle of exercises must be brought to the point of total negative failure. This means that at the end of each cycle your muscles should be fatigued to the point that completion of the movement without any added resistance is momentarily impossible. One more thing- you shouldn’t count repetitions at all!
I don’t know are you able to handle this but I can guarantee you one thing- the results are visible after few weeks of usage.

? don't know anything about that!! was though, inquiring about the cybergenics body furnace pills. tried them in 2002 -2003 and lost over 80 lbs. then they went off the market b/c of the ephedrra scare!! anyone knows how i can get some more...they were powerful and extremely effective