Hello there,

I still can’t find almost anything about every other diet. But, while I was searching some facts about it, I must say that I just could find something about fasting. Now, I was thinking, are there any connection between every other day diet and fasting? Because, somehow I think that is the same, but I am probably totally wrong :)

I really hope that you girls have more experience with it, so you can help me as well about it.

If you have any helpful information, please let me know, because I really don’t want to search anymore – it is obviously that I can’t :)

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Yes, I believe there are some connections. Actually, a lot of them. My friend was following Every other diet program, and he told me a lot of new things which I didn’t know at all, to be honest. After a long talk, I just could realize that those two diet programs are totally the same, with so many little things that are different. Same groceries, same eating plan – so, this is the connection.

So, maybe you really should stop searching for some differences, because those diet programs are practically the same. You can’t make a mistake. At least, I hope so :)

Good luck with it. 

Hello there,

Thank you for your advice is it really helpful to me because I was so confused in one moment :) When my friend started to talk, I was like “wait a second”. Now, I can clearly see why I didn’t understand this diet program and why I was thinking that this diet program is not so clear like some other diet programs.

Anyway, now I can see some small differences between every other day diet and fasting.  Now, when I understand some things, I must say that this is really cute diet program, and maybe, in some near future, I will follow it.

Bye!