I am 24 years old and I just gave birth to my second child about 3 months ago.My children are only 18 months apart due to ineffective birth control.After this pregnancy my doctor and I discussed an I.U.D, however when I went to get it put in I had an infection that had to be treated first.So once again I found myself on birth control now I am late getting my period and I am thinking the worst.I wanted to have an abortion with my second baby, but my husband talked me out of it , and I thank god every day that he did because she is so precious.If I am pregnant again I don't feel that keeping the baby is an option.I can barely handle the two I have now ,and I feel that abortions within the first 2 weeks are not so bad.What do you think?

I do not think abortion is wrong at all. It is a personal choice.

Abortions are not doen at 2 weeks.. They are done at around 3/4 weeks at the earliest, many clinics will not do them until 6 weeks because they want to make sure it is not ectopic.

Don't do it. You will regret it and three children would be a buitiful family if you ask me. My mother had eleven children and every time she thought it was going to be too much, but now she is older and we all bake for her and visit her: she also has many grandchildren and every one cares for her. but you will never regret it. I know someone who has three children very close together and she just has a girl come in the house to help with the cleaning and she spends her time with her children and caring for her family. Please don't only think about yourself but your young child who is living inside you. Do you really feel right about taking the life of your lttle one? Yes it amy be a fetus; which means little one.

Imagine; On september 11

There is a father who goes to work in the world trade centre: as he is there working the planes smash into the buildings and the buildings collapse the father dies. Is it a tragedy? Yes, because humans are valuable.

Now this father takes his teenage son along when he goes to work at the world trade centre: as he is there working the planes smash into the buildings and the buildings collapse the teenage son dies. Is it a tragedy? Yes, because humans are valuable.

Now it is a mother who takes her 7 year old child with her as she goes to work in the world trade centre: as they is there working the planes smash into the buildings and the buildings collapse the child dies. Is it a tragedy? Yes, because humans are valuable.

Now this mother is taking her toddler with her when she goes to work in the  world trade centre: as he is there working the planes smash into the buildings and the buildings collapse the toddler dies. Is it a tragedy? Yes, because humans are valuable

Now this mother has a little baby with her and she goes to work in the world trade centre: as she is there working the planes smash into the buildings and the buildings collapse the baby dies. Is it a tragedy? Yes, because humans are valuable.

Now it is a pregnant mother who has a fetus inside her she goes to work in the world trade centre: as she is there working the planes smash into the buildings and the buildings collapse the mother dies and the fetus inside her dies to. Is it a tragedy? Yes, because humans are valuable.

Now it is a mother who is just pregnant two weeks.She goes to work in the world trade centre: as she is there working the planes smash into the buildings and the buildings collapse the mother dies and so does the emboyo inside her. Is it a tragedy? Yes, because humans are valuable.

Every abortion is a tragedy. But these unborn babies cannot speak for themselves so we do it for you by asking you to keep your child: It is alive and its just as precious as your little daughter. Please think before you do something you regret for life