Hi. I would like to have a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Thomas Romo. I hear he`s one the most respected facial plastic surgeons in the whole world. Is this true? Is there anybody with experience who could tell me more about him?

Hi. Yes, Dr. Thomas Romo III really is one of the world`s best facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons. He is a super specialist for face, noses, eyes, ears, heads and necks. Everybody say he`s a best doc in New York. I had rhinoplasty in his office. At first, I wasn`t very thrilled. Everybody was telling me my nose looks perfect, but I wouldn`t listen. I was still feeling ugly. Then, one day I woke up and for the first time really saw my new nose. It really is perfect. I just wasn`t emotionally ready for such a change I guess. I deeply recommend Dr. Thomas Romo.

how much was the rhinoplasty with Dr. Thomas Loeb? I know they are all case by case but I'm just wanting a ball park figure.
thanks

He may be a specialist, but I went to him to help me remove an implant he's supposed to be an expert in and he made me feel HORRIBLE. Not only did he condescend to me and tell me I would lose my nose if I wanted this removed (3rd rhino)--he drew attention to other features that have been terribly exacerbated by my surgery.

He was overbearing and condescending.