Anybody have any information on Dr. Rizk? I am considering rhinoplasty with him. Thanks for any help.

HI, I TO AM CONSIDERING HAVING WORK DONE BY DR. RIZK. MY COUSIN HAS USED HIM BEFORE AND HE HAS DONE A TERRIFIC JOB!

I AM WONDERING IF YOU EVER WENT THROUGH WITH YOUR SURGERY?

IF SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT WENT !

dr rizk is an amazing doctor you should note he specializes in ear nose and throat doesnt do breasts, etc....my friend had a facelift by him and it turned out amazing...very natural...no joan rivers syndrome or cat woman he is also a wonderful kind man go for it

Dr Rizk did my nose....I get compliments on it every day! I've since sent him over 40 patients! Go for it ....I 100% stand behind his work ...best facial plastics surgeon in all the land!!

I know this thread is about a year old, but I'm just curious as to the approximate cost of nose reshaping with Dr. Rizk?

Thanks.

I have many friend who have used Dr Rizk. They are very happy and look beautiful! I am having my nose and eyelids surgery with him in April.

I noticed most of these posts are older... has anyone recently heard anything about Dr. Rizk, or had revision nose surgery with him?

hi i'm looking for the right guy to do my nose this summer and i came across dr. rizk's website and i fell in love! i hope hes really amazing as he seems on the site and from what you guys say. do you know how much the nosejobs are around? and if insurance covers for deviated septum??

Same questions as above.

Anyone?

Thanks

14,000 dollars rhinoplasty costs

Hi all!!!! I just had my nose done on Wednesday and it has been a tough recovery with not being able to breathe but I am excited to see my new nose tommorrow!!! 5 of my friends have had their noses done by him and they all look perfect and very natural!! Im excited for mine! Will let you all know my results!!

Insurance does cover deviated septum, but there's a fee for the cosmetic part. I had my nose done by Dr. Sam Rizk. He did an amazing job! It's hard to talk about price, my best friend had her nose done by him the day before I did, but she paid a lot more than I did because she had more to be done! Every case is a different case I beleive and only the expert knows. I was so happy with my result, I gave my mom for mother's day her lower & upper lids surgery and again Dr. Rizk did a really good job. My mom got a new boyfriend soon after, now living with him. I highly recommend him.

Hi all
Dr. Rizk's rhinoplasty runs around $12,000...
His surgeon's fee is around $10,000 and then there's the operating room fee and anesthesiologist fee for an additional $2,000.
It could be less, could be more, depending on how much he has to do to your nose. My nose needed a lot of work-needed a bridge, a refined tip, and nostril narrowing (alar base reduction).

I am scheduled to have surgery with Dr. Rizk in November for rhinoplasty. Could someone who has had rhinoplasty with him please let me know how it went. Are you happy with the results?

Hi all! I just had a revision rhinoplasty done and I'm not too thrilled with the result. I had it done with the doctor who originally did my rhinoplasty last year. I had a very bulbous tip, which he solved well, but the rest of my nose looks wider than it did originally. I can't stand having my picture taken and it's become a situation where I don't even like to go out to events if I know that cameras will be around...

It seems that Dr. Rizk has a great reputation. Would anyone be able to share a personal story and/or photos of their experience (good or bad)? I will need to wait to have another revision so the swelling goes down, but I would definitely appreciate any feedback. Is he good at revision?

Thank you all!