I had a bad primary rhinoplasty, and a revision that didnt fix it, now considering flying to US to see Dr Nassif, how much approximately does he charge for reviison?

Just had it done with and he charged me 20 thousand

I dont recommend him. I am unhappy and disappointed with the treatment I received. I am unhappy with the outcome. I flew all the way to Nassif in Beverly Hills and now I want to do another surgery called a revision. He was unaffordable for my budget, too expensive in my opinion. I do nt recommend him. >:(

Quote:

Dr. Nassif destroyed my life & my face with his rhinoplasty! Do not go waste your money & have him "screw up your face further. I finally found a qualified & skilled surgeon that could fix my nose in Chicago, IL. Yes, Nassif also charged me over 20,000, what a crock!!!!! Stay away, trust me!!!

Hello there,

as you can read from the posters above me you can see that everyone are pretty inhappy with the work of this particular surgeon. Since you already had two nose jobs why are you considering the third one? Do you honestly believe that someone can fix what two surgeons couldn't? And how come that you are not aware of the fact that not one nose job is going to give you what you desire for.

My aunt is still unhappy with her nose but she got used to it and anyhow why spend so many money on a such small thing like nose. If it doesn't cause you any medical problems I suggest to let go and start to do something else with all that money. 

I would not go to him! He did a very poor revisions form me and Cost 20K, plus he always wants extra extra. Not a very skilled surgeion in my opinion!

CALL YU TELL ME WHICH DOCTOR IN CHICAGO

Who's the doctor in Chicago?

Dr. Reagan Thomas - fixed my nose beautifully in Chicago, IL - Also, Dr. Toriumi (his partner is fantastic

hey,
can you please send me photos of your nose after in being reparied?
and can you please tell how much doctor Thomas take?

thank you, it is very important for me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Who was the Chicago surgeon? We live in Chicago and would consult him or her.

How much he charge it you ?

This site allows imgur photos

Create account in there www.imgur.com and upload photos and put the link here.

Hi! I live in Chicago and was going to fly to LA for Nassif. Could you tell me who did yours in Chi? Thanks so much

Who's the doctor in chicago