I am looking for any feedback on secondary rhinoplasties with dr. andrew frankel in los angeles as I am considering a surgery with him. I would love to hear about good and bad experiences as well and any photos would be great!!

Mt boyfriend had rinoplasty two years ago and while he was searching the best doctor he was told that Dr Andrew Frankel is very good but a expensive. And he was very concerned about choosing the good surgeon because his nose was broken during boxing match so it wasn't just because he didn't like the shape of his nose but because he really needed it.

The whole procedure went well, and he recovered very fast. He was complaining a little bit about the pain and weird feeling about his nose but in the end everything end well. But his nose isn't perfect, but it is much better than before. So if you decide to undergo this surgery don't expect miracles.

On the other hand we have heard that one woman wasn't satisfied with her nose and she went to the same doctor. So maybe it is best to do a little more research before you choose which surgeon is going to perform your rhinoplasty.

I'd rate this doctor a 1 out of ten. I would say 0, but his office staff is very welcoming and warm, as is he until you come in with a deformed nose after he's done hacking it. He is extremely pricy and does very mediocre work. I now have breathing issues and a host of deformities I didn't previously have. He makes very cookie cutter roman noses so if you want a nose that looks natural, I'd suggest going somewhere else. I read that he did this type of work before I had my surgery, but I didn't believe it because his demeanor is so open and confident and reassuring. Don't be deceived.

He can ruin your face while you pay the price of having to suffer through all the things that come from having a rhinoplasty done by an inadequate Dr.... ie. depression, crying spells, people asking constantly what happened to your face, weird looks, side glances, and loss of life in general.

Please do yourself a favor and find a Dr that has a better track record. I really wish I had.

What do you mean by cookie cutter roman nose. Would you be willing to send photos of your nose before and after surgery?

hi! I will be flying to la next month for a consult with Dr. Frankel. I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you had made any decisions?

Hi I noticed you'd also written a bad review in Yellow pages. Do you mind sending a picture of your nose? I'm considering surgery with him

Hi I am considering Dr Frankeln for my revision ! Will I play share ur photos. Or explain more regarding ur surgery !
Tank
Kat

This Doctor ruined my life. I had a small notice after it being shortend with very fine skin and he went and used rib onlay, rib extended spreader grafts, alar strut graft and tip graft. He stretched my skin and left me looking like a freak, my job Fired me and my partner left me. This man took my money and said that he did a good job. I have then had to pay over $50,000 to have my grafts removed 2 times as he wouldn't do it in one go. Absolutely immoral man.

May I ask if you looked for legal support for medical mal?

I have had a horrible experience. You can email me and I will let you know privately what happened., My strong advice is to find another dr,

Hey there. I also had a revision with Frankel. He ruined my nose... he made morphs but the results were nowhere close to the actual results. You can look on realself to see the bad reviews on him. They have pics and everything. Be careful of the positive reviews of Frankel on there because most of them are fake and have no photos. I know a whole group of people that he botched. And he treats them coldly and writes them off afterwards. He also generally refuses to offer a refund, even when the surgery fails. If he does he'll probably get you to sign a gag order so you can't warn others about what he did to you in a public forum. Stay away from him at all costs - that's my advice. Choosing him was the worst decision of my life.

Dr Frankel ruined my face as well. I was a beautiful woman who had an accident which caused my septum to collapse, and he assured me it would look the same after surgery (before my accident), but just stronger and less likely to collapse. This was not a vanity thing for me, as I already loved my nose, I just wanted to be able to breathe better and for it to function properly, all while looking the same. It’s now 2 years later and this man BUTCHERED MY FACE. My nose is so ugly, it’s a MAN’S NOSE. Rumors are going around that fellows and students are doing the surgeries... that we are their guinea logs, while Frankel is TEACHING THEM DURING OUR SURGERY. I’m devastated and can’t look in the mirror.... I wish I never met this monster, he’s ruined my life and so many others’ lives. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT go to this doctor. He’s a total hack and has paid to make people think he’s “the best”. All lies. Not an artist and an unethical piece of sh*t. I hope he gets what’s coming to him.