I would really like to have my nose done; it has a slight bump and bulbous tip. From my research, I have come up with Dr. Baker as a promising doctor for rhinoplasty. I have also seen a lot of Pearlman, Tabbal, Pastorek, Loeb, and Matarasso, but they have some TERRIBLE reviews that have completely scared me away. I didn't like Loeb and Matarasso's before and after photos after. Dr. Baker is the only doctor whom I could not find any botched rhinoplasty reviews for.

Has anyone had an experience with this doctor that they wouldn't mind sharing? I'm a bit nervous of the fact that he's nearing 70, but it really is so difficult to find a plastic surgeon for rhinoplasty.

Thank you.

everyone has a few bad reviews (un less they delete them) so u cant go based on that. i think its worse if they delete them

Hi my name is debbie and I'm 28 yrs old. Although my nose looks wonderful in comparison to what it was... It didn't exactly come out perfect. There seems to be like a crease on one side of my nose which doesn't exactly look natural. I can send pics since it is hard to describe.

Stay away from Baker. He redid my nose and it looked exactly the same as when I went in. He is horrible. People ask me if I was in an accident. He did nothing to fix what another surgeon did. He might be good for primary work but Not secondary.

OMG! Attitude, not good. Very difficult n insensitive. Expensive too.

Hi could you please send me pictures I'm getting surgery soon with him!! Please please

Hello! Juisedvee8 - Who did you end up going to for your rhino? I am in the process of researching now and Baker, Hidalgo and Matarasso are at the top of my list. I am very confused which to go to as they all have their pros/cons and I have hear positive and negative about each of them...