Im looking to have revision nose surgery and a friend recomended Dr Frank Kamer , has anyone had any experience with him

Dr Kamer did my friend's nose, and it looks amazing! You can be 100%confident that he will do excellent work!! He is very experienced and skilled.

Frank did many of the Hollywood Stars !!

DR. FRANK KAMER IS THE MOST WELL KNOWN COSMETIC SURGEON IN BEVERY HILLS . HE DOES BEAUTIFUL WORK.
HE HAS DONE MOST CELEBRITIES.

HE DID MY FACELIFT IN 1983 .
IT WAS A WONDRFUL EXPERIENCE.
NO PAIN.
I FELT NOTHING.
NO SCARS NO BRUISING.

NOW AT 67 I LOOK MUCH YOUNGER THEN MOST ANY WOMEN MY AGE.
I STILL HAVE SMOOTH SKIN AND GREAT EYES.
I PLAN TO GO AGAIN THIS YEAR AND THIS TIME HAVE DR. DAVIS NGUYEN DO IT WHO IS AN ASSOCIATE OF DR. FRANK KAMER.
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OFFICE AND YOU ARE TREATED AS THOUGH YOU YOURSELF ARE A CELEBRITY.

HE DID MY DAUGHTERS NOSE - HE AGUED WITH US ABOUT WE WANTED FOR HER. WE LET HIM DO IT SINCE WE WERE FROM OUT OF TOWN. IT WASNT EVEN AND NOT WE WANTED.
WE WENT BACK THE NEXT SUMMER FOR A REVISION- STUPID US AND IT'S EVEN NOW BUT HE STILL DID NOT ADDRESS WHAT WE WANTED HIM TOO.
HE THINKS HE KNOWS BEST - AND WILL NOT RECOGNIZE THAT YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.
I TOOK MY YOUNGER DAUGHTER TO- DR. KOTTLER IN BERVERLY HILLS LAST SUMMER AND HE DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB AND LISTENED TO US.

Dr. Kamer has joined with Dr. Sayah and now are at 436 N. Bedford Dr. Ste. 210 Beverly Hills Ca, 90210  

I WAS NOT AWARE THAT DR. KAMER MOVED. I THOUGHT HE RETIRED.

IF ANYONE ARGUED WITH DR. KAMER OVER A PROCEDURE BEING DONE SUCH AS A NOSE....
WOULDN'T YOU CONSIDER THAT THE DOCTOR KNOWS BEST?
HE IS THE EXPERT.

Dr. Frank Kamer made my nose beautiful. Before i went to see him, i had alreday had 4 rhinoplasties and 3 bad plastic surgeons work on my nose. For anyone needing, a rhinoplasty now, i am sorry to say that he is no longer performing surgery. That makes me sad because people who never had him for a doctor will never know what a brilliant surgeon he was, and just as important a brilliant, decent, extremely funny and warm human being. He is a man of integrity and pride and loves what he does And he is the BEST. Thank you Dr. Kamer for your beautiful work and thank you for being the kind of man that i so greatly admire and love.

-----------------------------------------------------

You couldn't have said it better.

I feel the same way about Dr. Kamer amd I am so sad that I cannot see him again.

He did my facelift 25 years ago and I am now ready for another.

I walked into Dr. Kamer's office after seeing 3 Doctors here in Palm Springs for consultations and I knew immedialtely I had come to the right place.

The facelift was painless I had no bruising and I recuperated in the most beautiful home in Marina Del Rey.

I love you Dr. Kamer and you have many many patients who will never Forget you and your wonderful way of treating all of us.

Lois

Dr. Kamer retired and is no longer in practice. I went to his previous associate for liposuction, Dr. Stevens and his previous fellow and associate Dr. Frankel for my nose. Both procedures turned out wonderful... I am so pleased, many of my friends have gone to both for various procedures and they too are all happy! Both Drs are still at the Lasky Clinic, both are the BEST at what they do... Stevens for liposuction & breasts and Frankel for noses. If you want the best... go to the best Stevens and Frankel.

I do know of Dr. Leslie Stevens.
Who is the Doctor who specializes in faceifts? at the Lasky Clinic.?

I am sad Dr. Kamer has retired. I am sad I need another facelift and don't have the man I trusted that did such a beautiful job on my face no scars no pain and a wonderful recovery.
Just 4 days after surgery I was out to dinner ..then shopping and out to lunch with sunglasses on.
I stayed in Beverly Hills until the 10th day ..then went to my twp favorite places to eat.....Farmers Market and Cantor's.
Then home to Palm Springs.

I had a facelift and my eyes by Dr. Stevens. I had a wonderful experience and extremely happy with my results, as are the three friends that went after seeing my results. I hear he one of the best plastic surgeons right now. I met a women from London in his office, she said she was in for her surgery and he has a stellar reputation in Great Britain as well!