I'm seriously considering a nose job, and I've come to the conclusion that I want either Dr. Kanodia or Dr. Kotler to perform it. However, I don't know how to choose. Both have been in business for years in Los Angeles
and I've heard nothing but good things about their work.

I have noticed that some people say Dr. Kanodia is kind of expensive, which is definitely an important factor to me, but I figure Dr. Kotler might be too,
considering they are both board certified professionals...in Beverly Hills.

If anyone can provide any information regarding either of these doctors
(i.e. personal experiences, prices, etc.), I would greatly appreciate it.

As you say that you are seriously considering a nose job, what you need to do is make appointments (introductory) at both doctors’ offices and see things for yourself. These two doctors seem like busy men and it may happen that you won’t be talking to them, but at least you will get all the info straight from the horse’s mouth. You will surely see what the staff is like, if they take personal interest, how kind they are and you will get the prices and the procedure info. At least it is how it should be.
I did hear about Dr. Kanodia but have no info on Dr. Kotler.

I just got out of surgery 1 month ago with Dr Kotler. He is an excellent doctor. I did make the mistake of getting in an airplane 21 days after surgery which will swell the face up big time.

Dr. Frankel at the Lasky Clinic is also very well respected.