What a great experience with Dr jay Calvert from beverly hills!
i had a complex revision rhinoplasty ...he used ear cartilage and rib to rebuild my whole nose.
My Nose looks very natural and he promised and delivered!
His Staff is sooooo warm and always answered my question!!!!

Great Team!!!

I think its difficult to trust online reviews as everybody can write anything online.
I had a doctor in texas and read so many bad online reviews before seeing him.Finally i had a appt with him(he was a general doctor)i had a very good impression of him and he helped me alot.
Also it turned out that the bad reviews were written by a compititor which wanted to harm his practice.
The problem is that you can t believe internet and people/compititors who write bad reviews to harm somebody without reason,they are certainly relieable for cyper stalking and Cyberharassement ....everybody should make their own opinion about a doctor...this link is interesting:
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=pen&group=00001-01000&file=422-422.4

I met the doctor the first time through the rox spa. I am using the rox spa since 5 month and they keep my skin beautiful. My breathing was never that good and i have a pretty large nose for a women but i always was scared to have surgery , so i just avoided surgery. One of my friend had nasal surgery with the director of the rox spa. I was impressed with the result of my friends nose and she told me her breathing is much better. So i had a consultation with him and he was very nice and explained me everything. He wanted to make my nose smaller and straighten my septum, he also wanted to smooth out my bridge with fascia. So i scheduled surgery with him and on the surgery day i was super nervous but somehow he made me really comfortable with his self confidence. My surgery took 2 hours and when i woke up, he told me everything went well and my nose looks exactly how i would expect it. One week later my cast came off i could already see how good it looked despite the swelling which was still there. I can t believe i really did it but to be honest it was one of the best things i did in my life. I am now 3 month post and my nose looks really good and the best thing is that i can breath well. Dr Calvert and his team was really helpful and kind too.

J'ai vecu une expérience extraordinaire! Would we say in french! What a excellent experience! I am from france and met a plastic surgeon in paris and told him that i want to fix my nose while i am in LA for the summer. His responds was very fast and he said one of the best nose doctors is in LA and his name is Dr. Jay calvert in Beverly Hills. He told me that he knows Dr Calvert through a yearly congress in Paris called IMCAS. Its a meeting where the best of the best plastic surgeons all around the word meet and giving lectures. So i had a sky conference with Dr Calvert and he seemed very confident and i also liked his before and after pictures on his website. Basically i wanted my nose straight and refine my tip. I had surgery with him and so far i am very happy. His staff was very nice too! The best thing was, on one of my my post follow up appt that i have seen a celebrity who i quite admire and seemed like he had done his nose too. He is one of my favourite actors. Well,my summer was quite exciting in LA, d my nose fixed and met one of my favorite actors.

I met Dr. Calvert at his newport beach office. I had 3 previous surgeries with a different doctors and they pretty much screwed up my whole nose. My last surgeon took to much cartilage,so i had a droopy tip and my bridge was to narrow. Dr. calvert fixed my nose with rib cartilage and re built my whole nose. i am 9 month post and my nose is strong and nice how its supposed to be. My tip is not drooping thanks to the rib cartilage and i have a nice profile.

I went to a Ear, nose throat doctor called Dr. Marc Kayem at the Rox center. He was very nice and i told him that
i already had 3 rhinoplasties and that my breathing is not good and i didn't like the appearance of my nose. He told he could fix my sinus ,so my breathing will be fixed. For the appearance of my nose and referred me to his colleague Dr. Jay Calvert which i met as well. He told me that he would use a rib graft and fix my saddle nose. My surgery took 6 and 45 min hours and they operated both on me. I am now 5 month post and i like my nose how it looks plus i can breath very well. Both doctors did a great job!