Hi! Recently, I read some article about gastroenterology. I will have some tests soon. I am interested in wireless digital capsule endoscopy. Tell me also something about Dr. Swami. I had very unpleasant experience with my previous gastroenterologist.

Dr. Swami is a leader in wireless digital capsule endoscopy, this technique helps to diagnose and treat various hidden disorders of small intestine. Dr. Swami is also affiliated with many local hospitals. Wireless digital capsule endoscopy is simple and painless and is carried out in 3 easy steps. I had it. You will begin your fast after your evening meal. Before swallowing the capsule, you will put on the belt which holds the recorder and the battery pack and the nurse or GI technician will attach the sensor array to the patient. The M2A capsule moves through the digestive track naturally with the aid of the peristaltic activity of the gastrointestinal muscles. You comfortably continue with regular activities throughout the GI examination without feeling sensations resulting from the capsule's passage. The capsule is excreted normally and effortlessly after it completes its journey. The visual information supplied by the Given® system makes it possible for the gastroenterologist to detect pathologies of the small intestine.