For the last 2 weeks I have been waking up with an extremely dry throat that wont go away until I spit out all the mucas/flem in my throat. On top of that my lips have been feeling dry but they are not chapped, just dont feel like they usually do. Both of these symptoms arrived at about the same time. I also have a slight cough from time to time but nothing serious just an occaasional cough every so often. Has anyone ever heard of these symptoms?

Like I said throat doesnt "hurt" just is scratchy and dry when I wake and accompanied with white mucas and every so often a little yellow..but hardly any.

Hi there. Dry throat is a symptom, certainly not a disease. In my case, I figure out that this is an issue that, thank God can be treated with the simple spray. Anyway, when airways are constricted, you resort to breathing through their mouths. There are so many different dry cough remedies and together with your health care provider, I am sure that you will find the one that fits you. I told you, I was able to see a progress with just one simple spray and I think that there is nothing in this world that I would use more than some spray. It is ugly when the throat is scratchy. 

DEFINITELY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

and it seems like it wont go away

cuz a haf it fo bout 2 weeks now (4weeks total of sickness)

yes i no what you mean i have a dry throat everyday its so dry i spew up everyday. had it for years i cant work because i get dry throat an spew up all the time can anybody help me.

Look up Sjogren's syndrome. I was diagnosed 4 years ago. Symptoms are dry eyes, mouth, throat, muscle pain, fatigue and much much more, However, sometimes the early symptoms might be severe or mild dryness.

i had the same problem! i got scared i wouldnt be able to breath because of the dryness. i used a humidifir and it helped a whole lot! its caused by post nasal drip. i found out i have grass allergies. look into allergies