I am suffering from constant thoughts of dying. I think about it at least 5 times a day and its gets me in an absolute state. I am a normal everyday guy and nothing really worries me but I sometimes can make my self so scared I scream and its unbearable. I have constant thoughts of this. I dont know what I can do. Is there anything I can do or see.

That's very odd indeed.

People can have unexplained dark thoughts for several reasons. It could be a deficiency of the animo acid L-tryptophan, which has been known to cause nightmares and frightening thoughts, or a serotonin deficiency, which can cause depression, anxiety, and paranoid thoughts.

However, it could be neither of those. But increasing your serotonin and tryptophan levels might help you a lot. To get tryptophan, eat turkey, soy products, sprouted grains, hazelnuts, eggs, and sesame and sunflower seeds. I would strongly suggest that you eat those organic because they may have a higher nutritional content and won't be genetically modified at all. Eighty percent of conventional soy is genetically engineered. That won't help you get the tryptophan you need.

You can also take L-tryptophan in pill form, as well as take 5HTP, which stimulates serotonin release. However, consult with a physician and see if this is right for you.

If these thoughts continue, you definitely may want to see a psychiatrist or doctor. If you find no emotional reason for you to have these thoughts, get checked and see what chemically is off in your body.

i'd also recommend doing some exercise. try and go for a run or something several times a week. you will definitely feel not only physical but psychological effects after a few weeks. from my personal experience doing exercise makes me feel much happier and relaxed. this will probably help with your thoughts.

you really really need to talk to a phyciatrist or therapist to get to the root of that.