I always felt a little over weight, so I decided to try Dytrexil (Hoodia Gordonii). I just took 1 capsule 30 minutes before lunch and dinner and I started losing my appetite and Dytrexil made it easy for me. I used to have cravings at night, but those cravings went away. In less then 2 months, I lost 16 lbs. I'm continuing Dytrexil to reach my goal of 100 lbs. I was wondering how other people satisfied with Dytrexil pills are.

I love to eat Junk food and I can not stay on those high-protein diets, so naturally I tried several other diets over the last four years without being able to shed pounds and burn the food cravings. I started taking two Dytrexil capsules before most meals, and lost 25 pounds in three months. I experienced the slow, steady weight loss with Dytrexil without the hard effort of exercise and also have been eating much less because I have less food cravings.