Hey I'm 13 and 5'11 I weight around 156 pounds. I have horrible self confidence and hate my body! I have been attempting to lose weight for a number of weeks and nothing seems to be working! For the last 3 years I have been doing 1hour and a half of swimming training 6 times a week, but this doesn't seem to have helped me lose weight! I also play netball once a week. All my friends think I'm normal, but my weight is very high! I want to lose 20-25 lbs in about 2 months before my huge swimming carnival. I have tried dieting and stuff but I just can't not have my chocolate or Lollies. My family are all into food like that and buy it all the time. It's always around me. My family tell me I should watch what I eat, yet buy take out for dinner. Some of the stuff I have tried like starving myself and extreme diets, my family wouldn't agree with it so I haven't told them. I can't tell my family because they will just laugh! I have lost some weight over the last 3 years because my family have told me and its obvious if u look at old pics. But I still feel like the same fat girl I have always been. If anyone has any suggestions to half cravings and fast safe weight loss pls tell me! Thanks ;)

In my experience, exercise and a good diet is the best way to go.