I have a problem where I mentally cannot eat normal meals every day. For four days this week I ate nothing and had 3 cans of Coca Cola Zero. I knew that at the weekend my friend was coming round to sleepover and we were going to eat pizza and icecream for dinner. This caused me to panic a bit as I was trying to not eat as I really want to have a flat stomach and slim face more than anything. On the friday I ended up eating about double the calories I should do in a day as once I start to eat unhealthy I cannot mentally stop myself from eating the entire contents of the cupboards or as much as I can until i'm stuffed. Next week though I will most probably go on another diet where eat less than 100 calories a day and then at some point it will all be ruined and I will eat until I pop. And when I say until I pop I mean until I feel totally sick and cannot eat another thing. I put on about half a stone in 2/3 days and then I will loose about that in a week. It's really unhealthy but I cannot mentally eat like a normal person.

I have lost 125lb in a month..,do I am an eating disorder?,I just hate food now.,I almost fainted today.,I'm weak. I suffer other illness and have a tramtic bullying experience.,I have not been feeling myself I feel obsessed with my weight and its scarying me...what's wrong with me?.. I mean my mom made my favorite foods and I yelled at her saying I wasn't hungry I'm becoming aggressive and i keep denying her everytime she says I have a problem...is it my meds or am I actually having a Probl because I like not eating its pleasurable?