Hi! I am 18 years old. Two months ago skin around my eyes is very dry. What cause dry skin around eyes. Should I go to dermatologist? Can eczema cause dry skin around eyes?

Hi! Dry skin has a low level of sebum and can be prone to sensitivity. Chapping and cracking are signs of extremely dry, dehydrated skin.
Causes are: The oil glands do not supply enough lubrication to the skin. As a result, the skin becomes dehydrated. Skin gets exposed to the elements especially in winter. Poor diet. Nutritional deficiencies, especially deficiencies of vitamin A and the B vitamins, can also contribute to dry skin. Environmental factors such as exposure to sun, wind, cold, chemicals, or cosmetics, or excessive bathing with harsh soaps. Causes are conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, or seborrhea. Whatever cause is you should see dermatologist. Don’t use any cream before you consult doctor.