I'm only 14, and it's just been over a year with my period and I know it can still be adjusting and still not consistent, but here's the thing, In the past 2 months I've had 3 periods, and the third the one I'm on now is coming up to lastin 4 weeks. I've only had one week in between my period and really it doesn't even go away, I still get all the cramps and dizziness. I've had some clots that are pretty big, honestly I don't mind that. But it's making me really sick, I've been really pale and in the morning when I wake up I can't move and I can barely breath for a wile, I can't stand for longer then 30min or I get dizzy. I can't fall asleep at night, I can't eat. ( I haven't eaten properly in 3 days). I can't do any physical activity. I went to the doctor and they think it might be cause I'm low on iron. I did a blood test but it'll be a while till I get a answer and I really need help cause it's stressing me out more then I already am. There's a possibility that this might be all caused by stress. I have a lot of family and school problems that I don't feel comfortable sharing on here. But I really need help. Someone please??? Do you think it's cause I'm low on iron?

I think you are low on iron and that your probably anemic. You should talk to your mom so she can take u to your doc.