I had a hysterectomy (uterus removed only) 5 years ago due to horrible fibroid problems. I was severely anemic and my cycle was so heavy that I used to experience some bleeding through my belly button. When my uterus was removed it weighed 16 pounds! Now, I am experiencing the same bleeding belly button along with tenderness and a "tugging" sensation. I feel bloated and I have a dull aches in my abdomen as well as my lower back and side. My physician assistant says that it looks like endometriosis. Is this possible since I no longer have a uterus? I'd appreciate any help you cuold offer.

It seems to me that it's possible that you have endrometriosis, but I think you might want to get a second opinion from another physician just to be sure. I think that it's good just to be sure, especially with such an unusual diagnosis, so talk to another doctor about it and talk about a course of treatment.