I am not sure what to do. I am soon to be married and I have some doubts. I am not sure that I am doing the right thing with this marriage. I have pre-wedding jitters. Is it normal that I am feeling like this?

It is completely normal for you to be feeling like this. You are not the only one who has doubts just before the wedding. A lot of future brides ask themselves are they doing the right thing. It is normal to feel afraid. Getting married is not something that should be taken so easily. You have pre-wedding jitters because you know that your life will not be the same after the wedding. You know that marriage is bringing a lot of new responsibilities and that some times will be rough. And it is normal, because nothing is prefect in life. A lot of girls are asking them are they doing the right thing, is he the one? It is normal to be worried about that kind of stuff. A lot of women have pre-wedding jitters because they think that they are not ready for it, that they are not ready for drastic chances in their lives. For some girls, having kids is making them feel like they will be trapped. Like that will be the end of the life that they are used to. They need to realize that having a baby is the most beautiful thing. What ever is causing your pre-wedding jitters, you are the only one who needs to think it through.