My boyfriend of ten years and I have decided to finally get married in June. I want to look my best before my wedding, though we have already talked about getting married in Vegas and probably won't have any family and friends at the wedding, other than our witnesses. What do you think the best diet is to look great for my wedding? Bear in mind I have about a stone to lose, and six months to get there.

When I was trying to lose weight I found ideas for meals that would help me from the Internet. They were all easy to make and the instructions easy to follow. On some websites it would tell me how much I needed on the plate. I also done a lot of excersize and I always used the Wii for this I would play games such as just dance which has something to help you with losing weight and other dancing games were really useful