Hi there girls! I was wondering if any of you used the Aztec Indian Healing Clay Mask? I saw the add online and it sounds cool but then again I really don’t know if what they say is true and I honestly don’t know what I should be looking for. I know that my face is oily and I get pimples from time to time. Would this mask be able to help me in any way? Thanks

My best friend was just like you-she liked the add because Cleopatra used it years and years ago! Please, I couldn’t believe she bought that marketing scam. I went online to check it myself and the thing is that I haven’t found any reviews about this product, but I did ran into a couple of different sites with their advertisements. If what they say is true, that the mask is cleaning the pores, getting rid of dirt and toxins, it should help you avoid pimples because the pores would be clean and therefore sebum won’t stuck in it to form the pimple. I just can’t say with certainty about the results because all the products out there report cleaning the pores and we still get the pimples. If you decide to try it, let me know how it went! It’s been a month since my friend bought it and she used it once, so she is not the experience you are looking for.

He there
I have been using this product for years and YES it does work. I mix mine with apple cider vinegar. Your face will be red after you wash it off but smooth and so much clearer. Like any product, it wont work for everyone but I find that it has worked for me and I love my skin for it. My friends have used it as well with great results. If you have an unhealthy lifestyle and dont use good products and take care of your skin, no matter what you use, it wont work.
I have sensitive skin and have to be careful what I use on it. I love Aztec Indian Healing Clay Mask.

I've used it for a year and I see a marked improvement in my skin. I had acne constantly all over my face and I had been there done that with most product lines except accutaine (I refused to use that - seemed way too harsh for my body just to control my acne). I do still get pimples, but they're MUCH less and only before I get my period. When people see me - I always get a comment on how great my skin looks (relatively of course) I'm far from having porcaline skin, but it works for me!

I too have used this product for years. There's nothing out there like it. I also use it with apple cider vinegar. I've converted quite a few people to the wonders of this mask.

i plan on purchasing the clay next week and trying it out. I hear that it works best with the apple cider vinegar. The clays website also says that your skin will get a little worse before it gets better due to a purging process. So be sure not to try this before an important date.

Just wondering if anyone knows where in CANADA, I can purchase the Aztec Healing Clay? I know I can buy it online, but I am looking to buy it elsewhere, not online. Please help! I have been looking all over the internet but cannot find it!

I love when mixed when apple cider vinager, the indian healing clay is the best! After 10-15 mins of application, it starts to pulsate leaving a refreshed and clean feeling. Absolute :-D ly the best mask i've ever used and would recommend it to anyone.

Aztec Healing Clay is fabulous. It will certainly pull out your pimples, but won't dry out your face. I have used it for years and think, for the price, it is a huge bargain. Borghese puts out a similar clay product that costs $100+. The clay also brings the blood up to your face and gently exfoliates all the dead skin, leaving you with a healthy pink glow. On top of that, it lifts, firms and moisturizes your face by getting your skin free of blockages from toxins, etc. The blood carries nutrition throughout all layers of skin, so in time, your skin gets better and better (younger, if you are showing any signs of aging.)

So, to sum it up, it acts like a vacuum cleaner to pull deap-seated debris up and out, exfoliates gently--no harmful chemicals or scratchy applications, helps your own skin moisture permeate all skin layers, brings a pink glow, and firms and lifts--with cumulative results. What's not to like? You could pay hundreds for spa treatments/facials & a load of other products that may or may not do squat, all for a measly price. Try it--you'll like it--I'm sure, because I used to be an aesthetician and it is the most amazing product I have ever used, and for a paltry cost. I have gotten a few others hooked on it, too, and they looooooove it!

I just tried the Aztec Clay Mask today and I love it. I'm going to order it tonight. I am suffering from severe acne since last year after I gave birth to my son. Not sure why, but anyways...it's been getting worse as the days go by. I heard of this clay mask from my husbands Uncle and he's a doctor in Mexico and so he gave some of this Clay Mask for me and my mother in law and sister in law to try. So we tried it right now and it's something I have never experienced in all my searches for something that will help my skin problem. And believe me I tried everything from ProActive, Murad, Cetaphil, Neutrogena, Peter Thomas Roth, Bare Minerals, Herbal masks, Mario Badesco or however you say it, and much much more. You name it I probably tried it. I even changed my diet to drinking a lot of green tea, detox tea, apple cider vinegar, home remedies, and even urine...gross, I know. So now I'm stuck with this stuff untill further notice.
I mixed it with Apple Cider Vinegar and left it on my face to dry. I can literally feel my face pulsating and tingling as if someone is stretching it out. When it dries it cracks and it hurts a bit when you move your face, but once you wash it off you can see a difference. My skin feels tighter and all of my pimples that were on my face shrunk...unbelievable. I'm hoping this stuff clears out my face to how it used to be. It feels like the clay mask is pulling everythign out of your face. :D :D

I also love bentonite clay masks. When used with apple cider vinegar it works the best!! Because it does such a good job at lifting all the toxins out of your skin You will get a few small pimples the first week, but will notice a marked improvement in existing acne. I found the best way to do this when beginning is to do a mask every other day the first week, then every two-three days the second week and starting the third week just once a week as maintenance. That is the best way to get the full effects the clay has to offer. Kind of like a detox for the face. I will use bentonite for the rest of my life. It really tightens your pores and makes you feel good about your skin XD If you don't want to buy it on line whole foods sells it and New seasons most health foods stores probably carry it. You could also look into taking it internally it is supposed to do wonders.

I have used Aztec clay for everything. It works great on poison ivy. I found out by accident. I had poison ivy when I was doing a facial...as I waited for it to dry ...my hands quit itching. I have used it ever since. I have used it for jelly fish stings, spider bites, insect bites, anything I want to pull out poison. Of course I have used it for a facial...there is nothing like it. Wonderful product.

I have used this aztec clay with skin blemishes and I find it really works for my skin. I am not one to have to many problems with this as I am lucky and have had really clear skin for most of my life. For some reason now I am 24 I am getting all these weird pimples on my forhead and chin. My roomate said to use bentonite (aztec clay) with a little bit of cider vineager, make a little paste on the blemishes area. It feels like as the clay dries it pulls out the impurities. I leave that on there for as long as I can deal -20mins or so then rinse the clay off. The skin turns a bit reddish but effectively the area eventually like goes down and after sleeping on it. The pimples dissapear. For me it's like the real and way better noxema...it's kinda like that burning sensation but naturally.

where can i buy this ?

You can find the Aztec Indian healing clay at Whole Foods market. The cost is very low for the amazing results!