I am 15 years old, and recently the past few days i have been experiencing alot of phelgm in my throat, but no coughing. I used to smoke pot 1-2 times week until about a week ago when i decided to quit. I also tried a pack of cigarettes once(i only smoked 10), but thats probably not enough to make a big difference. I want to know if this could have anything with the phelgm in my throats, or if this is know is a sign of a lung disease(i know I am really paranoid), or just a common cold. Does anyone have any advice/how to get rid of phelgm.

I have gone off marijuana several times and every time there is a period of increased phlegm.

And paranoia.;-)

Pot affects receptors in the lymphatic system which is kind of like a sewage system for your body and essential to your immune system. I have always had all sorts of symptoms each time I have stopped smoking it. Some people get the sweats, increased sensitivity to light, headaches, anxiety and so forth.

It's all temporary and eventually your system returns to normal. A good steamy shower or physical activity helps. Remember you have been inhaling oily smoke into you lungs and now the body has a chance to get rid of the residue. Look at a roach. All that resin has been going into your lungs.

You are no fool for choosing a clear mind. I have seen so many people waste so much potential with pot.

I always seem to have some nasty phlegm n my throat it doesn't matter what i do it wont come out and never goes away. It really didnt bother me as much but here latley it makes me vomit every other meal. I always have a kinda nasty taste no matter what i do