For the past year or so I've been experiencing heavy discharge when I urinate as well as during the day. Accompanied but lower back pain focusing on either side of me. Also abdominal pain..like mild cramps. Also periodically there would be itching, I didn't think it was a yeast infection cause the itching went away after a few hours. A few days a go the itching was really intense and got a yeast infection treatment which I am not done yet, but the foul smellin discharge has been coming for about a year. I've had heavy discharge, sometimes clear, sometimes white for bout 5 years. Any idea?

if you are sexually active....it could possibly be chlamydia. and if left untreated for a long time it causes infertility. go to the gyno fast.

In having a discharge now it doesn't smell bad or nothing it just has a white color to it & its not thick or milky can u help me