Hello, I am a footballer who is 26 years old and I injured my knee some time ago. Now I should start with my rehabilitation process, and because of that I should strengthen my knee. Do you have some exercises which can help me do this? Oh and tell me only those which will not hurt my already injured knee. I will be happy if someone with experience talk to me.

Hi there, I will do my best to help you out. There are many exercises but you should think it through while doing them. If you feel discomfort or pain in your knee, you shouldn’t exercise. Consult your doctor with particular exercises to see if you should do them. Some of the exercises will stretch your knee and some will strengthen it. For example if you straighten your legs while sitting and pull your toes for 10 times you will stretch your knee. For strengthening your knee, you can do step ups but if it hurts you shouldn't. There are many more exercise but I am not really sure which would suit you best.