I have injured my knee several months ago and I am still feeling the pain. I am really worried about it because I am passionate runner and this injury unable me to continue with my physical activities.None of knee structures are damaged so I would like to know what is good for my knee rehabilitation.

Hi I would suggest you to try few exercises which would help you. I am telling you this because it helped me a lot. I hope you have made full medical examination and everything is just fine with your knee. It is very important to know before you decide to start with your rehabilitation process. You may try with pedaling stationary ergo meter. I t will make your muscles around knee stronger and enable full range of motion. Another exercise which you may practice is backward gait. It is also great exercise although doctors are suggesting backward pedaling for their patients who had knee injury.