I suffer from lower back pain almost a year now and I have heard lately that some muscle stretching exercises could help me dealing with my back pain. So do you know to tell me more precisely what muscle stretching exercises would be the best here and could I do these muscle stretching exercises in my home I mean it is not like I should be going on some exercising center?

Sure you could do muscle stretching exercises at your home but you make sure you do it the right way otherwise you risk hurting your back worse but just don’t stay rest for people with back pain usually think they should be resting and staying in bed and it is totally contrary frequent muscle stretching exercises are about to help you so much but first you should check with your therapist what kind of muscle stretching exercises would fit your condition best for it is not like you should be doing any muscle stretching exercises regarding your condition-you know having a back pain is not a joke and you couldn’t be doing every sort of muscle stretching exercises so it is not like I could do tell you what exercises you would performed but I just know there are some strengthening exercises to build muscle support and I think you should combine dynamic lumbar stabilization with McKenzie extension exercises but you better first talk to your therapist.