i've always been a bit behind, development-wise. i've ben in an A-cup until freshman year, and after that, my "bust" has been growing out a cup size a year. I got my period for the first time when i was 14, and it hasn't been right yet. the first time, it lasted for close to nine days, then i waited for six months until i got it again. that time it lasted a bit less. after tat, i waited for seven months for another very heavy eight-day period. it's been ten months since then, and i have no clue whats going on. I'm not pregnant, i'm a virgin. i've heard about girls who have gotten pregnant just from a guy ejaculating too close to her vagina, but that's not it. out of all my boyfriends, we didn't get anywhere even close to that point. so... when am i going to spew blood out of my vagina already??

I've heard that, for some people, it takes years for the body to adjust to puberty hormones and for a period to become regular. I started my period at the same age but didnt have it again for a couple months either. Since then it was almost normal for a bit, but then I started birth control, so it switched up.
I can't give you any hard facts, and I can't completely relate, but know you're not the only one, a friend of mine has the same and was told she simply has to wait it out or get birth control to regularize her hormones, etc.