I developed eye twitching on my left lower eyelid a couple of months ago but haven't bothered to have it looked at. It did stop in between for a weeks, but now has come back suddenly, it drives me barmy some days and other days it's not too bad. I found the actual eye feels a little strange as well the las t couple of days, occasionally just above the eyes become slightly headachy for a few seconds a t a time. I spoke to the optician back in December who said it is fatigue related, but I know that I get plenty of sleep. Any suggestions??

don't worry it isn't an infection, just have a couple of good nights sleep and you will be fine it is just tiredness

Since you have been experiencing this condition for long period of time maybe it would be wise to check with your doctor. Twitching isn’t sign of an infection but it could be sign of some other condition. I always think it is better to be safe than sorry.

But I must confess that I am experiencing eye twitching sometimes. This lasts for about few days and then stops. And I always remember one old folk tale which says that when your eye is twitching you are going to see someone you like. And I usually do but like I have said before my eye twitching is never longer than a few days. And it occurs once in a 6 months.