Last Sunday night I hit the back of my head fairly hard on a piece of wood. I got an instant headache but it was gone by the next day. I was dizzy two days later, that also passed. Now this morning I got a very sharp pain on the right top of my head that lasted about 10 min. Once it went away my eyelid started twitching and will not stop. It has been a couple hours now. Do you think this is related to the head injury or just a nerve?

Thanks!

Eye twitching is usually something that passes on its own. It can last for days even months in some extreme cases but if you think that this could be the consequence of your fall than it would be wise to visit the doctor as soon as possible just to be sure that everything is fine.

I would be concerned about that head pain and headaches more than about eye twitching.

It has been a while since you have posted this question so now I am wondering is everything ok. Do you mind about answering to this question? Please let us know about everything.