last fews days ive been having trouble staying awake while on bus to school and i was just wondering what tricks there are to try to wake yourself up a little more, ill find myself not being able to keep eyelids open and end up falling asleep, and its worrying that i will fall to sleep and not wake up in tim to get off bus, any tricks?

Spend less time here at night and more time sleeping.

I'm with njoy on this one - that I know from my own experience: I stay awake all night long, not exactly because I want to or for fun, but the next day... I'm just a barely functioning body. So I finally decided to see what medical options are there to stop this anxiety train I'm on, but you Dude - just get enough sleep! Computer will be there tomorrow, too :-)

i posted this during the day, about 10am or somthing like that, and i dont stay up all night on this forum, i go on it at later than about 6pm, i have decent amount of sleep, and i just cant stay awake for first 3 or so hours of the day...

ever heard of time zones? most of u guys are in americia, im in australia.

Well, there's your problem. You have the whole world on top of you, of course you're tired.

oh f--- off with these smartarse answers guys! this is like the thread where i wanted answers on why my computer speakers are making weird noises and a bunch of smartarses deicied to say that its dust in the fans. why the f--- does every forum i go on turn to s--- and everone on it turn on me and just start giving me hell?

Chill "Dude".
You need to go get a sense of humor somewhere.
It's the only thing that gets you through life without losing it.
I quit reading that talking computer thread a while back because of the attitude in your posts.

I came across it again today and found something that gave me an idea about what might be wrong.

Try to have a nice day 8-|

inbox me what u think the problem is. if i get angry over it ive got a punching bag for dealing with that. otherwise, it will only help me understand better.

Sleep well at night that your sleep is full and over then wake up. Do not give to much stress to your mind and body by not sleeping whole night.

Sleep well at night and be ready with some gossip to talk to your schoolmates. This way you can stay awake spending time gossiping.

dont fall asleep dumbaass