I am 17 years young and I have had severe stomach pains, back ache because I cant bear to sit or stand up straight, I haven't eaten in 2 days because I just throw it up, and I cant sleep. I am not constipated nor do I have diahrea, possible because I cannot consume anything besides pedialyte.
I have had the stomach pain before & was diagnosed with junior rheumatoid arthritis when I was 16. But my stomach has never hurt this bad, nor my joints. I cant find anything to help my stomach and all I can eat is bread. I have a heating pad & tried the hot bath thing. Spirte & Pedialyte are the only things I've had in the last 24 hours besides a piece of bread...Please help me if anyone knows how to relieve this pain!! >:(

HI brinny, have you spoken to your doctor about pain medication? I think that would be a good idea because it sounds like you're in a lot of pain. Have you considered Midol or Aleve or anything like t hat?

Hi, I had all these symptoms 6 years ago back was so uncomfortable could not sleep, could only eat chocolate as it melted in mouth otherwise I was sick and lost tons of weight, went to the docs and without an examination they fobbed me of with depression gave me pills and sent me away, 3x, then I went to the tiolet and collapsed with dark used blood everywhere, Ambulance to hospital 1.5 litres of blood and a camera down my throat later found out it was a duodenium stomach ulcer, it grows on the outside of stomach lining and was touching nerves in back!
6 years on now and no problems whatsoever, probably cuase it burst, and the course of drugs taken afterwards. The thing is taking painkillers with ibuprofen makes them worse, so the drugs I got to start with from docs(when it was alledgidly depression) only made thing worse. So brinny hope it isnt or wasnt this but very similar symptoms mate!