I am 50 years old and usually exercise 3 times a week. After a two months laps, I have started over but I feel extreme fatigue after a session of regular Yoga and Pilates. is this normal?

Thanks;

Sudi

Are you in good health?

Some medical conditions cause fatigue. Women often feel weak if they suffer from anemia. Other causes could be some chronic illness, heart and lung problems, diabetes, hormonal disorders, etc

You shouldn't feel fatigue after yoga and pilates. Whenever I feel fatigue, I do an hour of pilates and feel so good.

I agree with Lori. Maybe, you're also overdoing your exercises. You should also consult with your doctor for a full medical evaluation.

Maybe you're over do it. Take time to relax and rest those muscles. Maybe you can get a very good massage to soothe soring muscles as well as relax your body after days of yoga and pilates.