Hello. I'm 34 year old male and I'm interested in one exercise program that my brother has recommended me. You see, I'm not so satisfied with the way I look. Don’t get me wrong- I really don’t have problems with controlling my body weight but I'm having problems with toning and straightening my muscles.
I was trying to run regularly three times a week but it didn’t help me. I was just loosing weight and look even worse. I saw the Winsor Pilates commercial on television and I was wondering could it help me.
I know that these Pilates exercises are made just for women and that’s why I don’t think there is program for men.

Hello. I think I can help you. To be honest with you, I have never practiced Pilates exercises but the good friend of mine did. So, you're wrong if you think that they are made just for females.
Winsor Pilates is a workout for everybody and men are also included. These exercises can strengthen your core, sculpt a more muscular physique and help you gain more flexibility.
Winsor Pilates packet includes: basics step-by-step video (30 min), 20-minute workout video and accelerated body sculpting video.
Like I said- my friend is practicing it for several months and he’s feeling stronger and healthier then ever.
Try it- you have nothing to loose!