I need some info regarding Pilates exercise-did you see the difference between Pilates exercise and aerobic or some other fitness training. I don't need to lose weight it is that I just need some relaxation and want to strengthen my muscles so do you think that Pilates exercise would fit me? Thanks!

I swear in Pilates exercise-I am addicted now to that and I think it is even better than aerobic or fitness for Pilates also affect your mind –after every Pilates training I feel so good and relaxed and my body is so stretched and the main difference I see between Pilates exercise and aerobic is that Pilates provides you a flatter and stronger back and stomach muscles so nowdays even psychotherapists, chiropractors and osteopaths advice Pilates as one of the most safe sort of exercising. And still Pilates is not that aggressive like jogging, aerobics or fitness and during Pilates there is no risk of strengthening or injuring muscles or damaging strains and at the same time Pilates shapes so good the muscles and strengthen them.