Hello. I am a woman who is 29 years old, and, after my two pregnancies, I would like to get in shape again. So, since I heard a lot of great stuff about pilates, I was thinking of trying with that. My goal is balanced body. I am the average height, and I have maybe ten kilos extra. What time do you think it will take me to get in shape?

With ten kilos extra, average height, and average metabolism, it should probably take you some two months or so to reach your goal. You might want to keep some diet or something. But don't starve yourself. It will only make you fatter. Pilates is great for sculpting of your body, and if practiced for a long time – regularly, it can produce some stunning results.

Pilates may not help you lose weight but it will help you tone up and strengthen your core muscles and make you stronger. Pilates will make you feel good about yourself, help you appear taller and more confident.