Are there others with systemic lupus erythematosus here? I have got into a bit of a rut with my exercise regime and haqve frankly not been doing a lot, because it all got a bit too hard for me. Do you know anything about a daily exercise regimen that I could do from home? Your suggestions are much appreciated... and really needed!

I used to bike on the stationary at the gym consistently but when I go into flares I try to do stuff at home. I start with some yoga like stretches for a good 10-15 minutes. Then I do arm exercises like bicep and tricep curls with a low weight, only like 5 lbs - 3 sets of 10 (or if I'm hurting 2 sets). I do squats if my knees aren't hurting but if they are, I try and do leg lifts from the floor focusing on keeping my center tight and not using my back to lift. Same as the weights, 3 sets of 10. A lot of the exercises I do I've picked up from pilates and yoga classes but since there were always moves I couldn't do because of my joints, I started only doing the ones I could do. If possible it might be a good idea to go check out some yoga/pilates DVDs from the library to get some ideas. I hope I helped a little bit! I know it's not much but it gets my joint moving at least