I've always liked women and had a recent 4 year long relationship breakup with my ex-girlfriend. A few weeks later I got turned on by some girls but I didn't do anything to get closer to them as I was afraid of getting hurt again.

A few days ago I had sex with a friend of mine (woman) and I struggled to keep my penis hard, she said it was good for her but not for me. I didn't feel anything for her, sexually.

Thoughts of being gay began to cross my mind and today I watched a gay porn for the first time in my life (I'm 22) and felt that it was at the same time gross and provocative, but I got excited while watching it, and  felt terrible after it, a terrible guilt.

I don't see myself kissing or having sex with a man. And I don't want to even try it.

But why I felt like that watching gay porn? Am I gay and didn't know all this time?

Thank you very much..

I dont think you're gay, it's just the idea of something new, and different. You're curious. I'm the same, I like guys, I couldn't see myself with a woman, but then nothing makes me wetter than lesbian porn, it's the only porn i can masturbate to! But I know I'm not a lesbian. Maybe if you really think you're gay, explore your options! It wouldn't hurt and then if you dont like it, you know you're straight, and if you do like it, well then you have finally discovered yourself :) either way you will find closure!