Has anyone else experienced this?
It feels like I have gas but inside, I can feel something in my colon (I think, it's my lower back area) moving and it feels like little gas bubbles. Sometimes I will have a little gas after I feel it but not always. I can hear sounds sometimes as well. Haven't been to the dr, no insurance. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks, appreciate your input!

I've had stomach churning for a week now, I feel dizzy,Was extremely tired for a few days, I feel like there's a lump in my throat, bloated, sick, tonsils have risen in size, and sometimes the pain in my upperstomach is so bad that I can not sit with a straight back becuase the pain is so uncomfortable. It is becoming harder and harder to sleep each night becuase of the discomfort, it's beginning to make me depressed, I'm only 16 why do I have to feel like this, I haven't been able to go out and have fun with my mates, I spend my days walking around the house and sitting and laying on my bed in discomfort.
I don't know how much longer this is going to happen but I hope not much longer atall as it is starting to get me down, I've broke down twice becuase it is physically tiring. I don't particuarly enjoy college but I can't wait till I'm better so I can go back, If you can help you can email me on I'm going to the doctors again tomorrow so hopefully I can get a little help. Thanks for your time.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I didn't include that I had taken paracetemol in the early stages but given up as they are useless and just seem to add to feeling light headed, I constantly feel full and need to burp but can't, so it makes me feel constantly sick, so I take gaviscon after breakfast lunch and dinner, it seems to help a little bit by numbing tour stomach a little but the gas is still trapped. Sleeping is the most uncomfortable, I'm going to the doctors again tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some answers to as of what it is or what caused it.
Thanks. -Lewis-