I'm 14 and I've been masturbating since I was 10. I've tried the shower head, my fingers, and the handle of my hair brush. This is very pleasurable but I need something more. Something more intense and pleasing. Any suggestions? thank you!

Have you considered doing mutual masturbation with a close girlfriend? Having someone else touch your genitals feels completely different, pleasurable and more exciting then when you touch yourself..

yo baby! it aint bout what you use! its WHERE you touch yourself. i have a 33 year old girldriend ( i´m 23) yet i can do her good because i know where to put my thing you know ? so then its aint bout what you put in its about HOW or WHERE you do its. and also the mind send the more hornier you are the more you gonna cum. i got the same penis but if she plays with me im always gonna cum harder. hope this helps!