Hey, i'm 15 and love the feeling I get when I masturbate. I always have orgasms but they arent as good anymore and I need some new ideas. Ive tried hairbrushes, toothbrushes, shower heads, fingering, vegetables, pillow humping, im not old enough for dildos so i dont know. Please help.

HEY IT SEEMS U OVER DID THE MASTURBATION,OR RATHER WHEN UR ON UR "WUNKING" SESSION U JUST FOCUS ON WHAT TIME U GONNA GUSH OUT WITH CUM,,JUST FOCUS ON U MAKING LOVE TO YOU AND TRUST ME U WONT NEED YOUR "WUNKNG" IMPROVISED,,,YOU WILL GUSH OUUUT LIKE ...."K.O"

Sometimes it feels good if you take a small blanket and put it in loose pants like pajama pants. Try to get it in between where you pee and your vaginal opening. Then start humping the bed. If the blanket comes out of place keep humping while you fix it and it will feel even better. This does not make you cum or get you wet. I think it is great because it involves no touching or fingering which I don't care for. If it doesn't work than try a stuffed animal in the pants or hump a hard/soft surface. An example of a hard surface would be like the end-post of your bed and a sift surface would be like a body pillow. Hope this helped because I had this same problem, and I could never find anything to help, I still can't find anything. I know what it feels like. Good luck!!!!!

very creative ideas

Thanks....... I don't like fingering myself and I don't like sticking things up it that far, if you have any more suggestions please tell me. Thanks

By the 'fingering' you dislike, do you mean vaginal penetration with fingers or clitoral massage?

try stimulating ur nipples while rubbing da clit. i m a guy. i rub my tits nd penis da same tym nd it feels so goood!

I put a flannel in the sink and put the hot tap on really hot and wait for the flannel to soak I then wring it out and lay on the floor naked and put the flannel on my p**** then get and elictric toothbrush/ vibrator or even your fingers and rub on your clit that's what works for me

Im 15 I play with my boobs n I rub my p***y n I spit on p***y n let it goo dwn slowly while its going dwn slowly I play with my boobs n,I,start to play with my p***y It feels,soo guud

Take one of the large sharpies and shove it up ur vagina it helps me

I love masturabating it feels so good.. I can cum after the first 2 min off it. I use big sharpies , brushes ect. Sometimes it hurts but it feels good for me.

That made me laugh