Hi, I'm 14 turning 15.
Whilst masturbating a year ago i noticed that i had a strip of skin that connected to the hole on the tip of my penis, to my foreskin. this is called frenulum or sumtin like that. But Also when not erected and soft, whenever i pull down on my foreskin it stretches out the strip of skin with it pulling down the whole tip of my penis down with it.... Is there something wrong with me and if so what should i do? and will it affect sex, because i have a feeling that whilst having sex it will rip off.... help.

Joey.

Hi Joey,

Yes, you are describing the frenulum. It is possible that you have a condition called frenulum breve. It means the frenulum is too short.

Remember too, you're young. So things may change as you continue to develop. Still, you may want to talk to your doctor about it. It does not mean that you'll need a circumcision, there are procedures called frenuloplasty. Your doctor can help you decide what's best.

I know you probably don't want to talk to your parents about this but they'll understand. If you still can't tell them after trying just ask them to make you an appointment for a "guy problem." I really think they'd rather know exactly what the problem is though.

Good luck, let us know what happens.

Hi im almost 13 i have a strip of skin connected from the top of my foreskin to the tip of my penis it hurts when i pull it down and wont go down much also i have yellow/white spots on the head of my foreskin im to embaressed to ask my parents please help

Hi Timmy,

Look up frenulum, it is NORMAL.

The white spots, do they come off? Is it smegma?

I am a loner and tried to have sex in the air and accidentally ripped it off