ok so i started my period on 6/27 til 7/1 with a little spotting til the 2nd.
i had sex for the very first time . it was only in there for maybe 2 minutes and he didnt cum inside me .
i dont know what to do from here !
im scared that i might be pregnant .
HELPPPP!

i had sex on the fourth btw !

I've been having problems like that to... My period normal come on, on the 16 but in June it came on the 15 I was bleeding light for two days then the other 4 days it was brown(normally i have heavy flow) then it said i was suppose to Ovualte from the 25 to the 29 and during that period i was cramping i never cramp during ovulation. So when the ovulation period was over i since was having cramps on my right side at night but they was minor then i have them on the left side and also in my back. I was around vinegar and that made me gag and i feel a little nausea but not a lot. One day me and my bf had sex and it hurt in my lower admon near my pantie line that was the first time that happened. I really would like to know whats going on... other things I sleep alot, when i was the bathroom for the first time in the morning the odor be strong but it never happened before eitha....... My bf been sleeping alot< he has been having teeth problem in which he never have like that, he been feeling sick.... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP