Hi everyone,

I hope somebody cvan help me, as I'm wracking my brains with worry at the moment after an encounter I had last night.
Botton line (no pun intended) is that I'm 90% straight, and every so often, like to explore the bi-sexual aspect of my nature. Subsequently, this led to a meeting last night with a guy whom I'd recently met on the internet. He seemed really nice, and very respectful of my limits, as our time together-from what I remember, just involved massage, and not a single kiss. However, we then started using a stimulant, which, ok, was chloroform, and I remained fully functional until ejaculation. At that point, I swear I must have passed out, because one minute he was playing with his penis, then the next, he was fully clothed, sat beside me, stroking me gently. However, I am now quite scared, as I have no idea if he took advantage of me, and penetrated me anally. If he had, it would have been the first time, although past girlfriends have used dildo's on me, which were uncomfortable. I remember that when I had sex with a girlfriend for the first time, my penis was sore for a day or two afterwards, but at the moment, 24 hours after the meeting, I feel nothing, and no different than usual (apart from a bad case of wind!) Would anyone be able to tell me if I am worrying too much, or as I have no 'symptoms' that there's any chance he could have taken advantage of me? I must add that this was all over very quickly, but I am rather scared, which is somewhat ironic, as I don't have any soreness or anything to complain about. I'm kinda new to this, so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

yes, i think you are worrying too much. i have done anal a few times and believe me you would know the next day... it hurts to sit, to walk a little, and when you poop it makes you want to cry, in a nutshell. tootles.

Can't you just as him about it? If he is as nice as you make him sound then he probably wouldn't have taken advantage of you, but if something did happen I don't know why he wouldn't tell you. Anal sex also doesn't always hurt, so you might not be able to tell. Although, usually it is a lot easier if the person receiving is really relaxed and lubed up so you might have felt pain when you woke up if he had done anything.

wow, you are a huge steriotype. Not all men are "dogs" who just want sex. Some of us actually have families that we love to care for.

I don't think he took advantage of you because he probablywould of quickly left.

Try asking him if anything happened certainly, but if you are worried he may have taken advantage of you you should get a blood test to make sure you don't have a sexually transimited desease. It is possible that he could have penetrated you and you would not feel anything the next day, so make sure you're clean if you're worried and have a talk with him. Good luck and be safe man.

Im 15 and bisexual and i cant relax enough to finger myself properly, even using 1 finger hurts a bit...

try using a vibrator. It'll make you very relaxed and then try fingering yourself but honestly that isn't even very pleasurable. Your better off playing with your clitoris.

wow, played with chloroform? are you aware that it was the "date rape" drug before rohypnol? no wonder you passed out, thats what it was used for.
and yes, it IS possible that you were taken advantage of. it is only painful if you do not prepare properly. if he used plenty of lubricant and went slowly, giving the muscles time to adjust, then there would be no pain afterwards. the big keys are lots of lube and go slow. done properly, its enjoyable and you wont feel a thing a couple after.

Go slow with lots of lube .
For me, it was fast with none and i wasn't ready for it..
so just be careful

Sorry if this worrys you, but it will help you. ANAL HURTS LIKE A B****.!!! I actually screamed.!!! And I never scream.! And ever since I've been having troubles going (#2) ITS TERRIBLE.!!! If you do it, either use lots of lube or when you do it, don't be afraid to say STOP.! If it hurts too much then don't do it, I wish I didn't...

I agree with the other reply.,..you WOULD know it...even from the past dildos and girlfriends...wish I had a GF that would do that to me

remember, lots of lube

Im surprised you played w/ chloroform, a date rape drug, esp if your 90% str8...you can be asking for trouble...then again, I messed around w/ stuff like that when I first came out...poppers were VERY popular in that time, great for boosting energy while dancing OR for sex--a NICE trip

You would probably know and feel it if he took 'advantage' over you..I know I 'felt' him for 2 days after had my first time, with 8"...if he was stroking you when you came to, probably nothing really happened, maybe just a bit of oral play

Firstly, you shouldn't be using chloroform in the first place - it can cause fatal cardiac arrythmia and sudden death at very low doses - like what some glue/gas sniffers get - that's why they stopped using it as an anaesthetic back in the early 1900s. It's also capable of causing long term liver damage if you take more than you should. I'm not some anti-drugs freak - I've done lot's of different drugs, but chloroform is dodgy.

I have a lot of experience re anal sex and just because you don't feel sore, doesn't necessarily mean he didn't take advantage of you. If you are relaxed (or passed out in your case) and use lubricant, anal sex is not painful (it's the opposite - depending on your preferences obviously), especially if the active partner goes slowly at first. Also you say you had bad wind - that can occasionally happen after anal sex due to air being pushed inside you, and especially if you were already a bit windy or if you had been drinking (although since you took chloroform, I'm assuming you probably wouldn't have been here to type this if you were very drunk when you took it..).

However, I doubt he'd have had time to take full advantage of you if you were only unconscious for a very small period of time, and although you might not be sore, you can still tell if you've been penetrated shortly afterwards, not to mention the presence of lubricant (which he would have had to use in order to not hurt you) and you would have passed his bodily fluids at some point (if he didn't use a condom), especially if, as you say, you had "a bad case of wind".

I think overall it's unlikely he took advantage of you - you would know if he had, even if not sore, in such a small space of time. If you had been unconscious for a long time, I'd be more suspicious. I would still make an appointment to get checked at the STI clinic/by your doctor for STIs if I were you, though. Just to be on the safe side.

Hopefully now you'll realise using chloroform isn't the best idea!

Hope this clears things up for you a little.

it hurts probably so do it for a while and it will probably start to feel pleasurably. :P

well i have never ever did it anal and i am bisexualthis is my first time ever telling and i am looking for friend i can talk too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so e-mail men if you are free