There's about a month until my senior prom and for some reason I've gained a few pounds recently. Any ways for me to lose about 10 pounds before prom starts?? I really want to be more in shape for prom :(

drink more water.... instead of things like soda or energy drinks and whole milk, drink water or a light juice.. eat small snacks in between meals but than cut down on ur meals a lil too... not a lot tho dont starve urself.. best of luck to ya :)

Try doing a detox and going veg gam till prom :) I went vegan and literally lost 7 pounds overr spring break. Water helps and so do metabolism boosters like green tea, hot peppers, broccoli, apples and bears. Also oatmeal is good because it fills you up (it expands in your stomach) and is low on calories. To speed up weight loss even more, working out as well is very helpful.

get to the gym