ok, anyone heard of this 3 day diet success?
Is it really a success?

Huh… not really…you will starve yourself to death…it isn’t worth it!
Ok, here is recipe how this looks: minimum 4 glasses of water daily, no sugar, but can eat sugar substitute, can drink coffee or tea (no sugar!),
For example; how the first day looks:
For breakfast you can have coffee/tea with sugar substitute, 1/3 grapefruit, 1 piece of dry toast topped with 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter
For lunch: 1/2 cup of tuna in spring water, 1 piece of dry toast, coffee/tea with sugar substitute
And for dinner: 3 ounces of lean meat,1 cup of green beans,1 cup of carrots, apple,1 cup of vanilla ice cream.
And here is how the second day looks (even worse)
For breakfast: Coffee/tea with sugar substitute,1 egg,1 slice of dry toast,1/2 banana
For lunch: 1 cup of cottage cheese or tuna in spring water and 8 saltine crackers
Dinner:2 winnies,1 cup of cabbage,1/2 cup of carrots,1/2 banana,1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream.
Best wishes!

I agree, it's not worth it. Because in the end your are so hungry, you could eat a cow.

I was however successful with a diet called 11 day diet, and you can get more info on my website about it with pics form me before and after.

And another tip: instead of sugar or sugar substitute use stevia, it's a lot sweater, totally natural, made out of a plant and has 0 calories.

I would rather cut back on the portions of my meals than eating less. Because at the end of the day, I'm sure I'll binge due to hunger.