Hi, I tried some diet regimes to bring my weight back to normal. I tried a diet based on protein intake. Is it reasonable? Which foods should I avoid?

It is important to intake enough calories to enable body functions to be performed normally. Also, many essential nutrients need to be supplied by diet, so balanced, moderate diet is always favorable. It is recommended for women to consume at least 1200 calories a day and men at least 1600 per day. Junk foods should be extremely inhibited. Pay attention to avoid opponent reaction, since by not eating enough, your metabolism will slow down and weight will be increased. Generally, all sorts of vegetables and fruits are allowed in big quantities. Low fat products are proffered in diet regime providing good health and balanced weight. Meat, ois, nuts, all sorts of sugar should be avoided.